Twitter Bird Gadget

Greetings from Halflings Land

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Let the Halflings greet you from the land of peace and hope, from the land where happiness is always inside their heart.


Why Halfling?

I bet you will wonder what term Halfling is. However, I will not tell you much of Halfling especially to you who lived in middle-earth. Halfling is chosen as the highlight in this “land” for no special reason. So don’t think too much of Halfling, at least just for this time!

Who am i?

Let’s go to introduce myself as me, Alva. I am just ordinary girl who lives in this cruel world. That’s why I love to live in my imagination world. I am a student in Universitas Gadjah Mada (sounds familiar, right?) I live in Yogyakarta now, but actually I come from a small village near Yogyakarta.

I know you would have guessed that I like reading novel, only fantasy genre, as you see there are some pictures of imagination places in this “land”. Harry Potter is the most amazing book I have ever read. I always wonder how amazing to be a witch and go to Hogwarts School. Besides, I also love The Lord of the Rings. Both are amazing, and it makes me live in another world. I got mad of those books.

So, that is a simple introduction from me. It doesn’t contain of my detail information, because I just want to give you a little bit direct information of me. Other information? I guess you will know who I am soon…. Just keep reading everything I write and you will get it…




Sincerely,
 ,
Halfling

2 comments:

  1. Bela Nabila said...:

    Sincerely,

    Lady Galadriel

  1. Alvanita said...:

    lady galadriel??? LOL
    you are not even an Elf
    uupsss :p

Post a Comment

 
Story of a Halfling © 2011 | Designed by Interline Cruises, in collaboration with Interline Discounts, Travel Tips and Movie Tickets