Twitter Bird Gadget

Five Senses

Friday, February 22, 2013


            This is the first assignment to be done in Creative Writing Class. I have to post my description of five senses; sight, hearing, smell, taste, and touch. Actually I have no idea what I have to try but I have to try, and finally this is my description. Not a good one, but I am still learning.


SIGHT
My favorite place is where I can see green sceneries. That is the place where the pines and maple trees growing tall. The land is covered by the green grasses, and pretty colorful flowers.
That is the place where I always want to roll over the hill. I can see the green hills covered with a lot of trees. And when I look surrounding, I will also see the mountain range are covered with the white melt snow, and there will be some black spot caused by the black bird, the real owner of the mountain. I will also see beautiful clean and clear lake surrounded by trees and abyss. There is also waterfall surrounding it. and when I am walking, I will see houses which are not too near from other houses. Most are built from wood and that is wonderful house in the hill. That kind of place is my favorite, and it is in the land of Europe, Switzerland.

SMELL
The stench of Meat, especially raw meat, is the most disgusting stench. It smells blood, and unpleasant. When I smell it, I always want to vomit and suddenly I will get headache. Then, I would get myself unconscious if I couldn’t handle it. When there is meat near of me, I always take my handkerchief on my nose and I take a deep breath and hold it for a while just to prevent the unpleasant smell.

HEARING
The first sound I hear this morning --every morning-- is the sound of my daily alarm. The sound is so noisy and it will get louder and louder. It will easily wake me up every morning, even my friends in other room, since it is too loud. The sounds is a part of Naruto’s soundtrack, blue bird. The girl’s voice is like she is screaming and it often surprises me especially when I am still sleep tight.

TASTE
Since I am a vegetarian (lacto-ovo-vegetarian), my favorite food is vegetable. It is the most important food and it should be there every time I eat. Vegetable I like most is Mushrooms. Actually I cannot explain how it taste exactly as in my opinion it tastes plain. It will taste delicious if it has been added some seasoning. The taste depends on how people cook it. However, I like if it is cooked spicy and hot. It makes me want to eat more and more, no matter I have eaten a lot of mushrooms. Sometimes, I only have it fried, and I eat it as my snacks. It is so crispy outside, but soft inside. Mushroom is always delicious to be served in many ways.

Texture
It is hard to describe my shoes texture. It is not too soft, not too rough as it is made of jeans clothes. The sole is soft and elastic due to the rubber. When you touch it, you will some part are rougher because of the stitching. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Story of a Halfling © 2011 | Designed by Interline Cruises, in collaboration with Interline Discounts, Travel Tips and Movie Tickets