Twitter Bird Gadget

TALKING TO the B-R-O-O-M

Friday, March 15, 2013


            That was a cloudy afternoon in the corner of a classic building –just pretend it as a “classic” building-, I sat down in the black chair day dreaming and waiting for the keyport to open, leading me to the imaginary world. Suddenly, I saw a broom, not an ordinary broom, but BROOM. This Broom was also sitting down in front of me, on the fishpond while looking at the fish. It seemed the Broom wanted to catch the fish and eat it just like Smeagol did. I got my attention to the Broom and I stood up slowly, walked close, and smile. I said a word then, yeaaah I thought it was
            “what are you doing here?”
            I was wondering what Broom did here –in this world-. It is supposed to be in the far far away land, the land of magic. I was so sure that I had left my Broo, there, then why I still could find it here. Ouch gosh! I thought I just missed my school of magic badly, and wanted to get there soon. I kept silent, and suddenly the Broom said
            “Hello my dear Lady! Forgive me if I just remain keep silent and make you wondering of me. I am sorry if I didn’t answer your question, honestly I am so afraid to answer since I am not the member of this world….” the Broom stopped for a while “I mean live in this world, but in different dimension”
            I was so surprised and I got myself back to the chair
“you mean Imaginary world, world of MAGIC?” I said stutteringly
            “yeahh, you guess it”
            I still could not believe it, and I just lost my brain. Maybe I was a patient in asylum or suddenly I just got insane, crazy, mad, or even worse I was dying. I took a deep breath, tried to look around, and I got that I was still in the same place, I was not dying.
            “you can talk?” I was still wondering “but, but this is not in the magic world. How can you do that? I mean how can you talk?”
            “don’t be surprised! I also live in your another world, world of magic too. Yet, you have to know, I am here because of my duty, my obligation, a mission from my king.” The Broom stopped saying again and looked around and then whispered “ I am a spy. I watch one people considered as the member of the ….” The Broom kept silent and looked confused “ yeaaah, I don’t have to tell you about this. I am sorry”
            I was so speechless. Member?? Member of whom? I still could not catch the idea. And if people the Broom mentioned was someone dangerous and I just thought maybe that people was the **** Lord member. Oh NO! it would never be. At least not HERE! Not in this world. I meant who cared of this world. Yeaaah, I was not sure of that. It must be joking.          
         For a first moment I just thought that the Broom was only a broom, then I considered it as a Broom, not ordinary Broom, but flying Broom I had on my own world. And now, none of them were correct. I believed that was not my Broom, it was a B-R-O-O-M, maybe a wizard turning himself into a B-R-O-O-M. yeaaaaah maybe that was the fact.
            “heeey, why do you keep silent? What’s wrong?” asked the Broom
            “No! aaaa I just wonder that you were my Broom, but yeaah now I exactly know that you are not”
            “Well,, maybe this is the right time to tell you the truth. I AM NOT the Broom you have mentioned, but ……………………………………………..”
            I couldn’t catch what the Broom said to me. I could not see it again as the keyport had opened the gate, and then I flied to the other world. Then I still wondered what the Broom tried to say. Deep down in my heart, I just regretted why the keyport was opening when I has to listen to important information. Then yeaaaah, I kept silent again and thought deeper of the broom. I looked at the sky and BIG QUESTION appeared on my mind


“WHO WAS THE BROOM?”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Story of a Halfling © 2011 | Designed by Interline Cruises, in collaboration with Interline Discounts, Travel Tips and Movie Tickets